Saturday 20 April 2013

Treat day!

Aloha .... as they say in Hawaii for it is a beautiful sunny day today.  Saturday is treat day on my diet.  Now if I were sticking to it rigorously then there would be no treat day.  However, the nice man who wrote the book (Dr Pagano) says that most people stick to the diet 75% of the time.  I figure a day out a week won't hurt too much.

The plus side of being on this special diet is that not only does it help my troubled skin but you lose weight quickly and I've lost several pounds in just two weeks which is a great big hefty plus!

So treat day enabled me to go spy on Son#1 who works at a local garden centre in the kitchens.  No, that wasn't the treat, the treat was a gigantic jacket potato with brie and bacon and a slice of rather delicious red velvet cake in the coffee shop.  Visit Woodcote Nurseries, in Wallington, Surrey if you fancy a lunch time treat :o) it really is rather good.

Saturday night TV has warmed up again thankfully.  Britain's Got Talent on ITV followed by our favourite, The Voice on BBC1 ... there is something about Will I Am.  However I must admit David Walliams on BGT is just so naturally funny.

So I am off to watch BGT and probably cry at some point like I did last week with the shadow theatre and Alice Fredenham.

Tomorrow I'm going to tell you a little about my favourite authors at the moment and recommend some fantastic books, but for now I'm outta here.

Blog you later, Julesy x












No comments:

Post a Comment