Sunday 21 April 2013

Hello World!

Today I decided to publish my blog to the 'big wide world'.  So here we are.  'HELLO WORLD'  <waves> 

I have already written a handful of posts but have so far been chatting pretty much to myself (no change there then!).  This first 'out there' post is really just to say Hi!

I aim to write something every day - so sometimes it will be random chit chat about every day issues or news stories, sometimes it will be about life in general and sometimes it will be a considered post about something more meaningful.

Tomorrow I have promised myself I will start reviewing some of the 65 books I have read in the past 12 months and instead of doing it on Amazon I thought I'd do it here.  There are some cracking authors out there and I would love to share my thoughts about my favourites so keep your eyes peeled.

I have recently finished writing my first novel and am looking for representation.  However, if it doesn't happen I will probably e-publish.  The big achievement for me was always in writing the book itself and I am thrilled and proud that I have achieved it.  I recently entered a competition with a 500 word story which I will publish on here once the deadline has passed and I aim to write more short stories over the next year.

So, Happy Sunday!  It has been a beautiful day here in sunny Surrey.  I look forward to hearing your comments and having a chat with you here when you have a spare minute or two.

Blog you later, Julesy x

  

2 comments:

  1. Hi hun.....looking good....keep up the good work :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete