Friday 9 August 2013

Katie Fforde - Going Dutch

Happy Friday lovely people,

Todays post is a quick book review.  Some time ago, one of my favourite authors, the lovely Katie Fforde, wrote a book called Going Dutch.  I have read many of her books but this one managed to slip through the net until kindly Amazon reminded me of it a week or so ago.

In case you haven't read any of her books, Katie writes romantic fiction.  In true Katie style this particular tale has the feel good factor and is perfect for a Summer read.  The story is of Jo and Dora, both escaping broken relationships and finding lasting friendship on a barge on the Thames.  Not only do they find friendship but also adventure and the possibility of romance.

Will Jo get herself together and find love on the Holland trip?  Will Dora ever see what the rest of us see in Tom?

I read this book over several nights.  Ordinarily a night owl, I couldn't wait to switch off the tv, snug up under the duvet and read more of the story.

Thank you Amazon for kindly recommending it to me, I shall heartily recommend it to my friends.  Oh and thank you Katie for yet another lovely light hearted story. 

Julesy x




No comments:

Post a Comment