Monday 25 March 2013

Hello there, nice to meet you :)

So here I am <takes a bow and waves>.  I have been meaning to do this for ages.  Blog that is, not chat (I chat daily without help or being asked).  

It is absolutely freezing today, here just outside dear old Londinium in the UK.  Winter is clinging on by its fingertips and refusing to go away and poor old Spring is being pushed further away.  At the weekend we had daffodils on the sideboard and snow in the garden and it's almost April.  Madness!

Our Battersea rescue dog who is fondly referred to as HuffingtonBear (HB) is absolutely desperate for a walk today.  I would prefer to curl up on the sofa all day and put a fire on but he is pleading with his big brown eyes, so I'll be off now.  Just a quick introduction really for now.  Blog you later, Julesy x 





No comments:

Post a Comment